“Everyone speaks chocolate.” Unlike other franchises, a Tasty Image franchisee can partner with other businesses like gift stores, bookstores, caterers, and photographers and create multiple streams of income!
Chocolate opens doors, and chocolate plus edible imaging creates a powerful message that people are eager to absorb. Here are ten reasons why Tasty Image is the best franchise choice on the market!
1. Look for stores geographically near you. With chocolate, you can offer attractive cross-promotional ideas to neighboring businesses. Offer to print chocolate business cards or customer gifts at a discount, and make sure the name of your store is stamped on every candy.
2. Expand your offerings. Our business models are completely flexible and they allow you to add any service or auxiliary products that you would like to offer.
3. Look for businesses that can use your services. Caterers, wedding planners, event planners and trade shows are just a few of the businesses you can approach.
5. Participate in major fundraising campaigns. Everyone loves chocolate—your products make an impact as both a message and a fundraising item.
6. Sponsor a major event. Get your name out there and your products in the goodie bags for high profile races, marathons, and other events that attract both participants and spectators.
7. Target other franchises. It only takes a purchase from one location to open the door to corporate orders. Look around you and design some sample products for franchises like travel, pets and cooking. Make the pricing attractive and you could find your products and business name being handed out to thousands of people!
8. Get placed in freebie baskets. Check in with your local chamber of commerce and local realtors. Make them an attractive offer and get your products, coupons and business name included in all their welcome baskets.
9. Join QR ‘treasure hunts’. Some cities, like Boston, have regular city-wide treasure hunts for QR codes that offer specials. Join the fun and get your name out there.
10. Attend food and wine festivals. You can participate as an edible image printer, and if you have chocolatier skills you can also give demonstrations.
See how easy and fun it is to grow your business with chocolate? You can’t have this much fun with plastic storage boxes or air conditioners! So when you are considering a franchise opportunity, remember—chocolate sells itself!